Price from US $ 40( 250 CNY )
Highlights of This Tour:
Why Recommended This Tour for You?
Really a smart choice to take this tour for those who travel alone, on budget or with limit time!
Get close to the landmark of Beijing and make new friends during the small coach tour!
All the tourist attractions are located in city proper without long time on traffic.
|Itinerary||Beijing Bus Day Tour|
Meals Included: Lunch
Souvenir Shop: 2 (Porcelain Shop, China Tea House)
1. Pick you up from your hotel around 8:00am and drive you to see the lovely giant pandas in Beijing Zoo. Visit Panda House for about 40 minutes.
2. Then transfer you to visit Lama Temple for 1 hour. Lama Temple is the Tibetan Buddhism temple located in the central zone of Beijing. It is the largest and best preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect at present in Beijing.
3. 45 minutes visit a traditional Porcelain Shop and then have lunch.
4. After lunch, enjoy Hutong Rickshaw tour for about 2 hours. Hutong represents the cultural element of the old Beijing. During the rickshaw tour, you will pass by typical quadrangles, primary school, famous ancient buildings to experience the lifestyle of ordinary people.
5. Transfer you to visit the Olympic Stadium - Bird's Nest and Water Cube. They are regarded as the modern landmarks of Beijing and have become a top tourist destination after 2008 Olympic Games. If you want to visit the inner structure of them, you have to pay the entrance tickets on your own.
6. On the way back to your hotel, have a short visit to a China Tea House.
7. Transfer you back to your hotel, tour end!
Price List for This Bus Day Tour
Tour Price for per Person
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing;
3. English-speaking tour guide explain for you;
4. Air-conditioned bus;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
Tips to the tour guide and driver.