Price from US $ 27( 168 CNY )
Highlights of This Tour:
Why Recommended This Tour for You?
Really a smart choice to take this tour for those who travel alone, on budget or with limit time!
Get close to the landmark of Beijing and make new friends during the small coach tour!
Fee of cable car on Great Wall is not included (100 CNY / US$ 17 round way)
|Itinerary||Beijing Bus Day Tour|
Meals Included: Lunch
Souvenir Shop: 2 (Jade Carving Factory, Traditional Silk Art)
1. Pick you up from your hotel around 8:00am and transfer you to Ming Tombs (about 1 hour driving). Visit Changling, the largest tomb of Ming Tombs for about 1 hour.
2. Then transfer you to Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes visiting to see a blend of the excellent skill on carving. If you like, you could buy some, but no forced shopping here.
3. Have a typical Chinese lunch.
4. After lunch, drive you to visit Badaling Great Wall, the highlight part of the day tour. Badaling Great Wall is the most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall in Beijing and even in China. The sightseeing lasts for about 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional but the fee is not included in the tour price.
5. Head back to downtown Beijing and pass by the Olympic Park. Have a distant view of the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
6. Transfer you back to your hotel, tour end!
Price List for This Bus Day Tour
Tour Price for per Person
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing;
3. English-speaking tour guide explain for you;
4. Air-conditioned bus;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the tour guide and driver.
It is the cheapest way to visit the symbol of Beijing, and it is the rare memorable experience in my life. Really surprise when we arrived the Great Wall at Badaling, it is said that this section is the highest section of the Great Wall.
Even though it was cold winter, crowd still was the characteristic of the Great Wall. But you can understand why it is one of the world wonders when you get there. It is huge, it is amazing and it is wonderful! If you visit it without tour guide, the Great Wall Museum is a worth place to enjoy the vivid history and culture of Great Wall. Words cannot describe its spectacular, just experience personally!