Price from US $ 65( 415 CNY )
Highlights of This Tour:
Why Recommended This Tour for You?
Really a smart choice to take this tour for those who travel alone or on budget, especially for fresh visitors to Beijing!
Get close to the landmark of Beijing and make new friends during the small coach tour!
Fee of cable car on Great Wall is not included (100 CNY / US$ 17 round way)
Destinations: Ming Tombs (Changling), Badaling Great Wall
Meals Included: Lunch
Souvenir Shop: 2 (Jade Carving Factory, Traditional Silk Art)
1. Pick you up from your hotel around 8:00am and transfer you to Ming Tombs. Visit Changling, the largest tomb of Ming Tombs for about 1 hour.
2. Then transfer you to Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes visiting to see a blend of the excellent skill on carving. No forced shopping here.
3. Have a typical Chinese lunch.
4. After lunch, drive you to visit Badaling Great Wall. Badaling Great Wall is the most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall in Beijing and even in China. The sightseeing lasts for about 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional but the fee is not included in the tour price.
5. Head back to downtown Beijing and pass by the Olympic Park. Have a distant view of the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
6. Transfer you back to your hotel.
Destinations: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace
Meals Included: Lunch
Souvenir Shop: 2 (Chinese Traditional Medicine Culture, Pearl Market)
1. Pick you up from your hotel around 8:00am and transfer you to Tiananmen Square, the largest city square for sightseeing. Tour lasts for about 40 minutes.
2. Then move on to visit Forbidden City, the landmark of Beijing and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world to experience the culture of Ming and Qing Dynasties. Visit lasts for about 2 hours.
3. Have a short visit to Tongrentang to know more about traditional Chinese medicine culture.
4. After 20 minutes driving, get to Temple of Heaven, the sacrifice place for Ming and Qing emperors to worship the heaven.
5. After a typical Chinese lunch, have a short visit to a Pearl Market.
6. After lunch, drive you to visit Summer Palace, the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. Enjoy the beautiful garden view for about 1.5 hours.
7. Transfer you back to your hotel, tour end!
Price List for This Bus Day Tour
Tour Price for per Person
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing;
3. English-speaking tour guide explain for you;
4. Air-conditioned bus;
5. Meals as listed in itinerary (2 lunch).
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the tour guide and driver.